5 Worst Barbecue Blunders - best propane grill

by:Longzhao BBQ     2020-04-29
5 Worst Barbecue Blunders  -  best propane grill
According to the National Fire Association, gas or propane grills pose a higher risk of accidents.Statistics collected by the team show that during the period from 2005 to 6,900, an average of 2009 home fires occurred per year on the gas grill, while charcoal or other solid firesDuring the same period, an average of 1,100 home fires occurred per year on the fuel grill [source: nrfpa].Also, keep in mind that water is not a cureall for a gas-fed fire.Balch says he will never forget his first call at work when he arrives --The building was swallowed up by a huge blue flame, but there was no sign of smoke."Usually, you will have a lot of smoke in a fire, but it's these beautiful blue flames."I ran around behind the house and my chin almost hit the ground," Balch said ."."The fire came out of the pool ---Water itself.These huge blue flames are wiped from it.ground pool."When the hose from the propane tank popped up from the back of the grill, the person who cooked apparently panicked, causing a flash fire when he started the grill."So now propane is spewing around and he's on fire all over," Balch said ."."What does he do then?He grabbed the whole barbecue and threw it into the pool.When the gas is ejected from the propane tank to the surface, the flame will lick back where the gas comes from.So we just sit in the back and wait until the propane tank runs out."The point is that propane is burning all the time, just like the acetylene torch is burning under water."The funny thing is that the guy dropped his hair when he grabbed the grill," Balch said ."."It looks like someone has taken a match and crossed his bangs, arms, lashes and eyebrows ---all gone.He was not burned, but his hair fell."Lessons learned?Take the time to make sure your grill is working properly, especially if this is the first cooking of the season, even if you store the grill indoorsseason.Check the hoses and connections to make sure they are safe.Replace any worn parts.If you suspect a leak, you can check with a layer of soapy water on the gas pipe.If you smell coal, contact the fire department immediately.Know that if your clothes are on fire, stop the "Stop, drop, and roll" technique of the flame.Keep a home of high qualityThere are large and small fire extinguishers nearby.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...