bunsen burner gas leak at texas high school leads to 25 children and three faculty members seeking medical attention after becoming 'overcome' by noxious fumes - best 3 burner gas grill for the money
Students and teachers at a high school in Texas need medical care on Wednesday after finding a gas leak on campus.
At least 25 students and three staff members complained that about 1-point gasoline was "excessive," Snow Pine Mountain University High School said ".
According to toNBC News 5, ten o'clock P. M. after the original light was found.
The Methodist Church Charlton Medical Center said it treated six students and a teacher in its facilities.
Authorities say the leak is the result of the careless opening of the Ben Sheng lamp valve on the teacher's desk.
Ben Sheng lamp is a common laboratory equipment that produces a single open gas flame in scientific experiments and is used as a heat source.
Inspectors are evaluating the school as a precautionary measure to verify that there is no other gas open source, according to NBC 5.
Xuesongshan University High School opened in 2008, teaching 406 students in grades 9 to 12.
According to NBC 5, the campus is also home to the University College of snow Pine Mountain, which educates 207 students in the sixth and seventh grades.