infrared grills - charcoal and gas grills

by:Longzhao BBQ     2020-04-30
infrared grills  -  charcoal and gas grills
googletag. display("div-ad-articleLeader");
In the hot summer, there is nothing more interesting than barbecue outside.
While there are several different types of grills to choose from, there has recently been a new style on the market for the average consumer: the infrared grill.
Infrared Grills were not available for commercial customers until recently, but with their patents expiring in 2000, the technology behind these grills is already available for ordinary people.
The infrared grill works on a very simple premise: At around 1600F, propane or natural gas is used to heat the tiles to a very high temperature.
Because the tiles are too hot, they start to emit infrared radiation and cook the food directly.
This is very different from the gas grill, which only heats the air around the food to reach the temperature.
Although the charcoal grill also uses a small amount of infrared radiation to cook, only 25% of the cooking power is there, while the other 75% of the cooking power is in convection-i. e.
Heat the air.
Because they use infrared radiation, the infrared grill can also reach a higher temperature than the gas grill or charcoal grill --
Between f and 900 f-
And the required heat can be reached in 15 minutes or less.
Because of the high heat, the cooking speed of food is often faster, and infrared cooking also reduces the drying degree of food.
Because there's only one heat source on the infrared grill-
Solid block of ceramic
The heat is uniform and the food is cooked more thoroughly and thoroughly;
You will not find overcooked or undercooked food compared to other foods.
This also makes it easier to predict and control the whole cooking process, as the overall heat of the grill is not easy to change.
Because of the high heat, these grills turn into beautiful charcoal.
The mark on the food, as you can see in the restaurant.
A lot of people also find that because the heat is very high, it is easy to steam vegetables in the grill, and you can increase the smoke smell of the food by simply throwing a few pieces of wood on the ceramic.
They will start smoking immediately and use much less wood than you think.
Some of the earlier models of these grills are difficult to clean as water drops fall on ceramic and scorched, but there has been a lot of progress in this regard, almost all manufacturers offer the option to capture feces, so there is little need to clean up.
Using infrared barbecue technology, it is easier than ever to enjoy summer cooking.
With extremely high heat and fast pre-
Heating time, these infrared grills are an amazing, fast, and very effective way to cook food.
Plus the convenience of smoking and the impressive charcoal
The scores you can get, these grills are actually a great choice for everything you need from the grill.
Function articleAdMiddleLoad (){if (typeof jQuery ! = "undefined"){
Last position of Var = 0;
Minimum distance between Ads var = 1200;
Minimum distance from var at the bottom = 300;
Var adsToPlace = 20; for(var i = 1;
I /element is located after the ad & in the last position! $(this). hasClass(
"Article ")
/Element is not advertising &&($(this). position(). top -
Enough space between Ads & $ (". articleText"). height()-$(this). position().
Enough space from the bottom of the article | $ (this). prev(). hasClass(
"Article ")
/The previous element is a slide)){$(this). before($(
"ArticleAdMiddle ")); googletag. display("div-ad-
"I ");
$ (this). position(). top;
SpotFound = true; return false; }});
/If no location is found, stop looping and remove any remaining banner slots. if(! spotFound){for(var j = i;
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...